Monday, May 13, 2013

Product Review: La Roche Posay - Effaclar Duo



La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo



La Roche Posay is well known skin care brand and their product lines are simply amazing and cater to all skin types. If you have been there, heard about all the rants and ravings about this so called 'miraculous' product already, then this might give you the last push you need. If you're completely unaware that this exists, then it's surely worth a read.I personally wanted to try the Effaclar Duo as every youtube-r and their mother are raving about this product and how wonderful it is. 

A little back up: My skin type is dry to combination depending on weather conditions but mostly dry! I suffer from the occasional breakouts which even when untouched tend to leave behind a little nasty scar! (hello bff concealer!) Also I also experience some redness (uk weather related) on my cheek area especially in the mornings and if the weather gets too cold outside. 


Back to the product- The packaging is so classy and cool! I love the posh feeling of the tube. It comes with a screw on cap and a small sized nozzle inside which does dispense pretty little product but thats just perfect as you don't really need much anyway.









Consistency: I love that this product is so lightweight. When I apply this on my face, it feels super light, fresh and clean (hate creams that make my face feel sticky!) When I took a close look at this product I noticed very very tiny white beads that dissolve into the skin when the cream is applied. 




Understanding what this cream did to my facial skin at first was kind of difficult, it did control my abruptions and kinda make my face feel normal after my skin being dull for weeks before that but I didn't think it was doing wonders, but then again I was just being impatient. I have used the cream for almost 3 weeks now and I can now say I absolutely love it!! It has started making my skin feel hydrated but not to oily, it has worked on making my skin look fabulous and has brought back a glow and that nourished looking skin after long! I can finally wave goodbye to my dull, tired and dry skin! This may soon become my holy grail skin cream. I do recommend you wear a moisturizing SPF over it though! 


Although this cream is a little bit expensive it is worth it as you need only the tiniest amount and a little bit goes a long way! Every morning I squeeze out a pea sized amount and gently massage it into my skin. Wait for a few minutes and then do my regular makeup. If I am feeling luxurious I even treat my skin to it in the evening and I love how my skin feels the next morning! 



Final Verdict: I absolutely love this product and will continue to purchase it, my skin loves and I couldn't be happier with it. I also want to try some of their other products so watch out for a post 
about that soon :)

You can buy this product from Boots in the UK or you can get from OrderMakeupUK at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ordermakeupuk/


Ratings:


Product: 5/5

Consistency: 5/5
Price: 4/5

Have you tried this Effaclar Duo? Let me know what you think..


xx

Shivani


No comments:

Post a Comment